Online RPG Catchup!
Login Mofo!!!!!!!
Online RPG Catchup!
Login Mofo!!!!!!!
Online RPG Catchup!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online RPG Catchup!

Online RPG grp of m8's - Bringin' back the timez

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ok, Paul has landed and is ready again - dnd and 40k both live once more guys.

The Emperor's Grace

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lord_luapssor
Noob
Noob

The Emperor's Grace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emperor's Grace   The Emperor's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Olvarix sighs and yells above the noise of the busy hangar bay "Seargent I trust your judgement when it comes to distributing and deplying the troops. We have done this many times before. But what I want to know is if all the men and their equipment have been securely stored for the drop?" His eyes moving to the last few straggling Guardsmen walking up the entry ramp. "Come all of you get up there. Make sure you secure all weapons and yoursleves. I want us to be the first " Olvarix's voice becomes more louder and inspirational, so that all in the Valkyrie Gunship can hear "to bring the wrath of the Emperor to these tainted souls. There is a full moon tonight, time to unleash these unrulely WEREWOLVES!"
Back to top Go down
Turnz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor's Grace   The Emperor's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Quintas moves with sudden purpose, presenting his cleaned and gleaming weaponry. The gloss and polish barely disguises the obvious battleworn markings that dot their surfaces. Once the Laspistol is inspected, he holsters it quickly, pulling his combat shotgun from his shoulder to offer it for similar inspection. In due time the Grenade launcher and his chainsword also get the once over from the Sergeant. "Sir! Weapons as ordered" with that he offers a salute and awaits dismissal.
Back to top Go down
https://whitescar.forumotion.com
Grant
Noob
Noob
Grant

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor's Grace   The Emperor's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:39 am

Tolak nods to quintas before reaching into his pack and pulling a roll of camo tape and passing it to Quintas
"cover up some of the metal, shines a bit too much. and next time i call for gear cheak you dont need me to inspect it personaly"
Back to top Go down
http://www.inverell-design.com
lord_luapssor
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor's Grace   The Emperor's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 am

Olvarix watches the last of the platoon walk up the ramp to the cargo bay. After the last man disappears in to the mass of soliders in the bay Olarix walks up the ramp. Reaching the top the ramp he turns to one of the flight crew standing by and says "Raise the ramp we are all on board now." Watching the raise until the last of the light from the flight deck has be blocked by the loading he turns and looks over the gathered platoon, seated ready for the drop. "You all have been though this many times. There will be plenty of Traitors for us to kill! make ready for the drop" Takes one step to his seat right next to the ramp. Secures is equipment with in easy reach, sits down and makes his sure belts are all fastened. The leans his head against the edge of the seat in his helmet and closes his eye, getting some last minute rest.
Back to top Go down
Grant
Noob
Noob
Grant

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor's Grace   The Emperor's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Sargent Tolak moves along the row of drop seats that line the interior of the Valkyries belly, low amber interior lighting casting long shadows on the faces of the platoon.
"alright guys, we have a temple to babysit. its 50 clicks from the drop zone so we need to hump it, Intel says the there should be ammo dumps and the chance to scavenge some wheels, but "reliable Intel" has screwed me too many times, so im not counting on it. clicking the safety on this bolter on "we have a temple to babysit. thats our primary, any secondary we can hit on our way are just gravy. when we land i want the drop zone cleared in 5 mikes. and keep you eyes peeled
Back to top Go down
http://www.inverell-design.com
lord_luapssor
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor's Grace   The Emperor's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:49 am

I'll just leave this here

The Emperor's Grace - Page 3 Tumble11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor's Grace   The Emperor's Grace - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Emperor's Grace
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online RPG Catchup! :: Dark Heresy Guard Thread-
Jump to: